- About FHN. A list of what we wrote about during twenty years of Food History News together with instructions for buying Back Issues. Footnotes to the recent issue.
- Books by Sandy Oliver Saltwater Foodways:
New Englanders and Their Food at Sea and Ashore in the Nineteenth Century. Plus Food in Colonial and Federal America, Giving Thanks, and more...
- At Editor's Notebook you can read about what is happening this week in food history.
- Food History Resources, links to products and services for food historians.
- Museum Directory,
a guide to over 1400 museums
dedicated to food and beverages.
- Historic Recipes
Great, delicious, and now revived...
- Food history fakelore abounds. In The Debunk-House we tell you what's real.